$80/hour - Registered Nurse, Emergency | Days & Nights available
Hiring ED RNs for multiple locations through Brooklyn and Long Island.
Schedules are flexible and rates are competitive. Please apply to learn more.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Registered Professional Nurse who provides safe, competent, quality care based on nursing theory and research to Emergency Room patients
- Demonstrates a competent level of technical skill which reflect the scientific knowledge, judgment and technical skills of professional nursing
- Assists in development, implementation, and evaluation of standards of care and professional practice in collaboration with members of the health care team and in accordance with institutional policies and regulatory agency requirements
- Coordinates patient care activities, based on established priorities, including teaching, rounding, counseling, and discharge planning, and directs/delegates appropriately to members of the health care team
- Registered Nurse License and current registration in New York State.
- Minimum 2 years RN and previous emergency and/or critical care experience in a hospital setting. Critical thinking skills. BCLS/ACLS/PALS certification required, Certification and EKG skills required.