Actively Hiring | Remote | Consulting Physician | OH
Mission: To make high-quality ADHD healthcare accessible and affordable for all. We are currently in 35+ states and growing rapidly nationwide. We are a leader in direct-to-consumer psychiatric tele-health. We believe that everyone deserves access to high quality treatment for ADHD and that modern technology can help remove unnecessary barriers to care.
What we are looking for: We are hiring Physicians for fully remote Consulting Physician positions. If you are willing to provide consultations in a remote model, this is a great opportunity for you to join this fast-growing telehealth start-up!
- You can choose to supervise nurse practitioners
- You can help with ad-hoc tasks such as bridge refills and assisting and advising other clinicians on process efficiencies
- You can choose to be caring for our patients - assessing for ADHD and designing a treatment plan (if they are right for our platform).
How Patient care works: Initial consultations are 30 minutes long (you're focused on assessing for ADHD only - if they are dealing with comorbidities other than minor depression/anxiety, patients will be referred out to more appropriate platforms, services, clinics). If you determine that they are right for ADHD care on our platform, you will then continuously care for that patient as part of your patient panel. Maintaining your patient panel can involve responding to EHR messages, refills, and follow-ups when necessary.
- A valid MD or DO license
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible
- Valid State license in one or more states
- Active DEA for the state/states you are licensed in
- Private Malpractice Insurance
- Ability and necessary permits to prescribe controlled substances
Schedule: Manage your own schedule. Our providers have the autonomy to set their own schedules. We value happy team members and a sustainable, balanced career.