Acute Pain Anesthesiologist opportunity in Harrisburg, PA
Sign Into see complete details
Shift: Day Job
- UPMC Mercy is a 488-bed tertiary care hospital in the uptown district of Pittsburgh.
- The hospital has a rich history, from its beginning as the first permanent hospital in Pittsburgh and the first Mercy hospital in the world to its current role as a provider of faith-based care to its patient population, including the underserved in the Pittsburgh area.
- UPMC Mercy has 16 inpatient ORs, six outpatient ORs, a busy endoscopy suite, interventional neuroradiology suite, MRI, hydrotherapy unit for burn care, and electrophysiology suite.
- The case selection includes all but solid organ transplants. Highlights include voice, airway-modification, robotic, thoracic, trauma, orthopedic, vascular, neurosurgery, and complex maxillofacial surgeries. Burn care is a focal point at UPMC Mercy for both children and adults.
- The Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine at UPMC serves one of the nation’s largest integrated delivery systems and is actively recruiting physicians who are committed to excellence in clinical care. Our diverse anesthesiology group provides care for a broad variety of cases, include all major adult subspecialty care.
- We are seeking a highly talented anesthesiologist to provide general anesthesia and acute pain management at UPMC Mercy hospital.
- A qualified anesthesiologist will have ACGME-accredited acute pain fellowship training, be ABA board-eligible or certified, and qualify for an unrestricted Pennsylvania medical license.
- The ability to work with a highly productive team is critical to the success of this position.
- We offer exceptional career growth opportunities and stability as part of a financially strong and thriving world-class health system, as well as a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
- ABA board-eligible or certified
- Must qualify for an unrestricted Pennsylvania medical license
- Performed an ACGME-accredited acute pain fellowship
We'll be contacting you regarding your application on the phone number provided.
Note: Your information will never be shared without your permission.