About the Role
Fully remote, 100% teletherapy position.
This role is available as part-time.
Our partner is on the lookout for Behavioral Therapists (LMHC/LISW/LMFT) to join the care team.
As a therapist you will:
• Conduct initial and follow-up care via phone and video technology
• Sessions are 40-50 minutes(adults) or 25 minutes (teens & adolescents)
• Work a minimum of 5 hours per week as an independent contractor (more hours are strongly encouraged)
• Participate in all provider training or virtual meetings
• Develop, schedule, and implement high-quality treatment that adheres to evidence-based practices
• Adhere to clinical quality parameters and telemedicine practice guidelines
• Comply with federal HIPAA regulations
• Demonstrate the knowledge and ability to adhere to the areas of regulatory compliance, professional standards, and ethical practices
• Experience working with individuals, families, or couples
• Experience working with a diverse population or demographics
• Telehealth experience
• Strong communication, documentation and diagnosing skills
• Familiarity with technology, including computers, smartphones and tablets
• Master’s degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology or Marriage Family studies or
related field from an accredited program
• A valid unrestricted state license
• At least 2 years of experience as an independently licensed therapist preferred
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.