Behavioral/Mental Health - Therapists, Counselors, Social workers, Mental Health Specialists/Technicians, Psychologists | Chicago | IL
Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) - Professional
Psychologist - Addiction (Substance Use Disorder)
Psychologist - Adult Development & Aging
Psychologist - Cognitive & Behavioral
Psychologist - Clinical
Psychologist - Counseling
Psychologist - Family
Psychologist - Health
Psychologist - Health Service
Psychologist - Men & Masculinity
Psychologist - Women
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT)
Mental Health/Behavioral Technician
Mental Health Specialist
Sign Into see complete details
DirectShifts is seeking Behavioral/Mental Health clincians to join our team.
- Conduct patient assessments and establish therapy treatment goals.
- Administer individual and group therapy.
- Maintain thorough and confidential records of observations.
- Evaluate progress and effectiveness of therapy interventions.
- Promotes evidence-based practices through training and delivering supported implementation/technical assistance on clinical mental health interventions.
- Provide patient with information regarding resources and therapeutic activities in the community.
- Work directly with the patient, family, physician and community providers to ensure active and collaborate care from the initiation of treatment to the time of discharge
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree in Behavioral Science, Social Science, Psychology, Social Work, Counselling or any other equivalent degree. LCSW, LSW, LMHC, LMFT, LPC preferred
- A minimum of 2 year's of experience in any specialty
We'll be contacting you regarding your application on the phone number provided.
Note: Your information will never be shared without your permission.