Panama City, Florida
Breast Surgeon Opportunity at Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center!
Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is a 223-bed acute care hospital proudly serving Bay County and surrounding communities for over 40 years. We are currently looking for a fellowship trained Breast surgeon to join our surgical group in Panama City, FL.
* 223-bed Acute Care Facility
* Opportunity to grow an existing breast surgery/general surgery elective practice
* 10 OR's plus GI suites
* Annual ED Volume is 70k
* Excellent Anesthesia group with MD's and CRNA's
* Hospitalist help with admissions, H&P, etc. (Envision group)
* Board Certified General Surgery
* Breast Surgery Fellowship preferred
* Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
* Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
* $5,000 CME Allowance
* Competitive Income Potential
* Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow up clinic support and more
* Panama City is a city and the county seat of Bay County, Florida, United States. Located along U.S. Route 98, it is the largest city between Tallahassee and Pensacola. It is the more populated of two principal cities of the Panama City-Lynn Haven, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
* In 2006, Panama City was named the best place to invest in real estate in the US by CNN's Business 2.0 magazine.
* Panama City, FL
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.