Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
Capital Regional Medical Center is seeking a Cardiothoracic Surgeon. This is a permanent assignment
SPECIALTY: Cardiothoracic Surgery
FINANCIAL STATUS: Employed
EXISTING PRACTICE / SOLO: Existing Practice
INPATIENT OR OUTPATIENT: In and Outpatient
- Board Certified / Board Eligible
- 3-5 or more years post-training experience
- ABS / ABTS Certified
- Broad cardiothoracic skill set with current volumes of cases 150+ / year, including CABG, valve and thoracic cases
- Minimally invasive valve surgery experience beneficial but not required
- Knowledge and experience with advanced technologies to reduce the invasiveness of thoracic and cardiovascular procedures
- The incoming physician would join another experienced surgeon in a well-established, employed practice. The practice is part of a larger employed network of physicians that includes cardiologists, vascular & general surgeons as well as primary care physicians and nurse practitioners located throughout the community.
- The ideal candidate will also demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively within the team of our growing program. Our interdisciplinary team includes cardiologists, anesthesiologists, surgical, RN and Critical Care staff to produce the highest possible quality and outcomes
- The incoming physician would be employed and receive a competitive compensation package
Please apply here or contact me with any questions
Capital Regional Medical Center is a fully-accredited healthcare facility with more than 1,100 employees and 500 physicians.
A 266-bed, acute-care hospital that offers 24/7 Emergency Services in Leon and Gadsden Counties including; a Pediatric ER, Senior Care ER and an Express Care ER. We also offer a Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/PCI, Comprehensive Breast Center, Family Center, Heart & Vascular Center, Orthopedic Center, Physical Therapy Services, Stroke Center, Surgical Services, Wound Healing Center, Network-of-Care Affiliated Physician Practices, and more.