Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) | Full-time | Hermiston, OR
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered
DirectShifts is currently searching for a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to work as a full-time employee in Hermiston, OR.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Perform and document a pre-anesthetic assessment and evaluation of the patient by obtaining an appropriate health history
- Complies with all departmental policies and procedures.
- Select, obtain and administer the anesthetic, adjuvant and accessory drugs and fluids necessary to manage the anesthetic.
- Obtaining, prepare, and use all equipment, monitors, supplies and drugs used for administration of anesthesia.
- Accepts additional responsibilities which are within the expertise of the individual CRNA and appropriate to the practice setting
- 1+ years of relevant experience required
- Must be currently licensed to practice as a CRNA
- BLS and ACLS Certifications required upon hire
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Compliance with relevant requirements for continuing education
Share this Job
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.
Earn more money