Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) | Full-time | Olympia, WA
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered
DirectShifts is searching for a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) in Olympia, WA.
- The CRNA is responsible for providing comprehensive anesthesia, pain control, and perioperative care while working directly with physicians and patient care providers in delivering patient care.
- This position is an independent Provider which works on a collaborative basis with other health care providers.
- Work situations are varied and require discretion and good judgment in decision making.
- This position works with all socioeconomic levels in the community.
- Internal contacts are primarily with patient care staff and management. External contacts include patients, patient families, physicians, pharmacy, and laboratories.
- Competitive salary, a full array of benefits, a healthy work/life balance.
- License as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in Washington State
- Board eligibility or board certification by the NBCRNA, or equivalent
- Prescription authority licensure in State and the DEA
Share this Job
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.
Earn more money