Certified Surgical Technician (CST) || Miami, Florida
Technician - Surgical Technician
Sign Into see complete details
The CST Technician's responsibilities include the following:
- Prepare operating room, arrange equipment, assist doctor’s during surgeries
- Inspect, maintain, decontaminate and repair surgical equipment, keeping inventory records, pre and post-surgical repair including shaving, transporting and applying dressings
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- Certified Surgical Technician certification
- Strong ortho, neuro and robotics experience, MUST be willing to float to general OR
- Robotics/Da Vinci experience and scrubbing
- Must have 2 years current experience in an acute hospital setting
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
We'll be contacting you regarding your application on the phone number provided.
Note: Your information will never be shared without your permission.