Counselor, Licensed Counselor - Mental Health, Licensed Counselor - Professional, Counselor - School, Psychologist, Psychologist - Clinical Child & Adolescent, Psychologist - Family, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Marriage & Family Therapist
About the Role
Fully remote, 100% teletherapy position.
This role is available as part-time (at least 20 hours weekly) or full-time (40 hours weekly).
We are on the lookout for a Behavioral Therapist (LMFT, LPC, LCSW, LMHC) to join our care team. In this role, you will work with our phenomenal behavioral health therapists, speech and language pathologists, medication prescribers and coaches to support our members and expand our services across the country.
- Provide exceptional care: support children and teens ages 3 to 17 years and their caregivers, using evidence-based approaches such as CBT and parent-management training. This will be roughly 80% of your role.
- Meet with children, teens, and parents to address behavioral health concerns, such as ADHD, anxiety, depression, and oppositional defiant disorder, using CBT
- Support all aspects of each child or teen’s treatment by collaborating with other care team members and in the community. Document your work including session notes, care plans and ongoing progress with high levels of accuracy and timeliness in our electronic health record.
- Support innovation and growth: provide instrumental guidance on our therapist workflows and tools to help us improve and grow. This will be roughly 15% of your time.
- Engage in opportunities to further your knowledge of CBT and expertise in utilizing CBT with children, teens, and parents facing a variety of behavioral health challenges. This will be roughly 5% of your time.
- Participate in individual and group consultation meetings
- Provide support for peer behavioral health clinicians as needed
- Participate in trainings on CBT or other professional development topics
An active license as LMFT, LCSW, LPC or LMHC, and excitement to obtain additional state licenses.