Child and adolescent psychiatrist Job in Tallahassee, FL
Psychiatry & Neurology Tallahassee, FL
HCA Healthcare Tallahassee, FL 32308
Accepts J1 Visas:
No Accepts H1B Visas:
Yes Loan Assistance:
No Practice Type: Private Practice Academic Opportunity:
No Telemedicine Opportunity:
Capital Regional Medical Center is seeking a board certified / board eligible child and adolescent psychiatrist to join a well-established private practice.
About the Opportunity:
• See child and adolescent patients
• Mostly outpatient setting with only 1 weekend of call per month
• Traditional office hours – Monday through Friday
• Practice anticipates new physician to ramp-up quickly
• Board Eligibility / Board Certification
• Additional subspecialty fellowship training in child and adolescent psychiatry
• MD or DO
• New grads welcome
The practice is offering a competitive salary package with salary and benefits.
Capital Regional Medical Center, located in Tallahassee, Florida is a 266 all-private bed facility. In 2015, Tallahassee was recognized as an All-American City for the 2nd time. In 2019, Southern Living Magazine recognized Tallahassee as "One of the South's Best Cities." As the State Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Florida’s most beautiful beaches. Join a community where you can work and play!
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.