Counselor with DMH Exp. | LCSW LMFT LPCC | Contract | Los Angeles
About The Role
The Koreatown Youth + Community Center is looking for California licensed LCSM, LPCC, LMFTs with experience working with the DMH.
High-end pay for those that meet criteria.
Hours: 10am - 7pm
Sessions: Telehealth & in-person from KYCC offices
Contract: ASAP - 9/30/2022
Possibility for Permanent Role
Bi-lingual ++ (Korean or Spanish)
Experience working with children from diverse culturals & socio-economic backgrounds ++
- Conducting intake and assessments of clients.
- Assisting clients in implementing case plans by providing family support services including counseling, education, and case management.
- Accurately and timely documenting all activities including progress reports and pre/post parent questionnaires.
- Assisting with the coordination and facilitation of events and groups to promote protective factors.
- Effectively assessing family needs across a broad spectrum of areas, recognizing professional boundaries and the need for consultation from other fields.
- Accurately and timely documenting case records, statistical and other administrative data in accordance with all agency requirements, procedures, and guidelines.
- Providing unit support by conducting intakes, language support, parenting education, and assessments.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related field from accredited university
- Registered with CA Board of Behavioral Schiences
- Proof of Vaccines
- Valid CA Drivers License