Mercy North Iowa is seeking a Dermatologist. This is a Permanent assignment. Start Date: ASAP Schedule: Full-Time/40 hours per week
This is a first rate group with an impeccable reputation, an enviable assortment of patients, and an excellent payer mix serving an affluent population with cosmetic and general dermatologic needs.
Hired provider will assume an existing practice with a General or Cosmetic orientation
- Well equipped with a budget to expand the practice within your skill set including MOH's
- No competition for 90 miles
- Full time mid-levels / aesthetician / All rooms are operatories
- Flexibility to work 4 ½ day work weeks, or to maximize production we are offering Saturday morning clinics
- See 34+ patients/day
- Take over for a long-standing retiring provider
- Only one in the community that does Botox or fillers
- Little to no hospital work / No Call / Opportunity to teach FP residents
- General Dermatology and Cosmetic Dermatology practice offering Botox, Juviderm, and Sclerotherapy
- Epionce Skin Care Products
- Laser therapy for hair removal, skin repair, lesion removal, and psoriasis treatment
- Blulight Photodynamic Therapy
- UVA-UVB Phototherapy Booth
- Physician will practice in a modern office with spacious exam rooms and share reciprocating referrals among colleagues
- Starting salary, generous productivity based compensation
- Huge base of referring physicians / 14 county draw area of patients!
- Renowned community outreach programs through the hospital
- Thomson Reuters named us one of the top 100 hospitals in the country in 2012
Please apply here or contact me with any questions
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.