Exciting Dietician job | Fully Remote
About the Role:
Fully remote, Dietitian.
We are looking for a knowledgeable dietitian who is passionate about helping patients achieve their goals and lead healthier lives.
- Speaking to patients to learn about their health goals and dietary needs, preferences, and restrictions.
- Developing nutrition plans for clients.
- Compiling information and tracking client progress towards their health goals.
- Entering patient information patient database.
- Keeping informed about the latest discoveries in nutrition.
- Speaking to groups to promote healthy eating habits and proper nutrition.
- Bachelor’s degree in nutrition, health, or a related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- State licenses or additional certifications may be required.
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving, public speaking, and listening skills.
- Willingness to continue training and research to keep current on the latest discoveries and developments in the field.
- Strong computer and data entry skills.
- Compassion and genuine interest in helping others develop better eating habits.
Share this Job
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.
Earn more money