Healthmark Regional is seeking full time Director of Nurses.
As Director, you will have the opportunity to provide quality direct nursing care in accordance with policies, procedures and protocols in a rural healthcare setting.
Duties will include:
- Managing nursing staff, scheduling, monitoring patient outcomes, medication administration, and initial admission assessments.
- Serve as a nurse advocate and communicate with Administration.
- Director will ensure that all physician orders are carried out, and all forms and records are properly kept. Will supervise LPN staff, too.
- Must be a Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing prior to hire date. - License as a Registered Nurse in Florida, or current home state license for multi-state license recognition (Compact State) is to be obtained prior to hire date.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date. ACLS is preferred but not required.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
- One year supervisory experience preferred.
Be sure to include phone number with all correspondence.
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.