Electrophysiology Lab Technician Opportunity in Austin, TX
Cardiovascular Technologist - Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist
Cardiac Cath Lab Technician
Sign Into see complete details
Department: TECH - EP LAB (747)
Shift: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- We are looking for a devoted and skilled Contract Electrophysiology Lab Technician to work in our Electrophysiology Lab.
- Conduct diagnostic and interventional procedures in the Electrophysiology Lab.
- Operate and maintain specialized EP lab equipment.
- Collaborate with the EP team to assist during procedures.
- Monitor and document patient vital signs and responses.
- Prepare patients for EP lab procedures and provide post-procedure care.
- Assist in the placement of catheters and mapping of cardiac arrhythmias.
- Ensure adherence to infection control and safety protocols.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of procedures.
- Assist in the development of treatment plans and patient education.
- Provide exceptional patient care and support during EP lab procedures.
- Certification as an Electrophysiology Lab Technician (EP Lab Tech) is required.
- Previous experience in an EP lab or interventional cardiology setting is preferred.
- Proficiency in operating EP lab equipment and software.
- Strong understanding of electrophysiology principles.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic healthcare environment.
We'll be contacting you regarding your application on the phone number provided.
Note: Your information will never be shared without your permission.