Employed Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity in the heart of Southeast Georgia!
Orthopaedic Surgery Waycross, GA
DirectShifts is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon for an employed practice in Waycross, GA. This incoming Orthopedic Surgeon will join one other orthopedic surgeon and a surgical physician assistant in practice. Group prides itself on its collegial environment and high-quality patient care.
* Employed group will consist of 2 Orthopedic Surgeons and an orthopedic surgical P.A.
* Strong referral base
* Orthopedic Surgeon must have completed a US accredited Orthopedic Surgery residency and fellowship (if applicable)
* Orthopedic Surgeon must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
* In addition to building a busy general orthopedic surgical practice, surgeon has the ability to practice subspecialty training such as orthopedic sports medicine, orthopedic spine surgery or orthopedic total joints
This is an employed opportunity through HCA Physician Services Group which offers:
* Competitive compensation
* Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
* PTO and CME time / allowance
* Occurrence-based malpractice
* Strong support system
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.