HCA Healthcare Tallahassee, FL 32308
Accepts J1 Visas:
No Accepts H1B Visas:
Not Specified Loan Assistance:
No Practice Type: Private Practice Academic Opportunity:
Capital Regional Medical Center is seeking an exceptionally well-trained endovascular neurosurgeon to assist them with growing their stroke program.
The incoming physician will join a well-established neuroscience group that is looking to continue to expand their scope of practice.
About the Opportunity:
• Ideal candidate would have the desire to build, grow and manage a program
• Ability to build an elective practice is available
• Work with an interdisciplinary team of neurologists, neurosurgeons and intensivists
• Cover only 1 facility
• No trauma call
• Practice is equipped to successfully support the incoming surgeon
• Board Eligibility / Board Certification
• Neurosurgeon with additional subspecialty training in Endovascular Surgery
• Experience preferred
Clinical Office Highlights:
• Interdisciplinary setting with Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, and Pain Specialists
• EMG equipment and technicians
• EEG equipment and technicians, including ambulatory EEG capabilities
• Fluoroscopic suites with pain procedures and fluoro guided lumbar puncture capabilities
• In house CLIA certified laboratory
• Clinic supported by ARNPs and PA-c’s
• Offsite EMR and imaging database access from home and hospital
• Registered nursing care and infusion capability on site
Competitive salary package including:
• Full benefits
• Relocation Allowance
• Additional incentives available
Capital Regional Medical Center, located in Tallahassee, Florida is a 266 all-private bed facility. In 2015, Tallahassee was recognized as an All-American City for the 2nd time. In 2019, Southern Living Magazine recognized Tallahassee as "One of the South's Best Cities." As the State Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Florida’s most beautiful beaches. Join a community where you can work and play!
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.