Ultrasonographer role in NY
Sign Into see complete details
Prepare and position patients appropriately for ultrasonic examinations. Sets-up, operates and maintains ultrasonic diagnostic equipment.
- Properly identifies patients prior to start of procedure and maintains quality patient care considering their comfort and emotional needs.
- Interacts courteously and respectfully with all contacts and willingly contributes to the team approach
- Reviewing ultrasound orders against physicians' referral or patient medical records to ensure appropriate procedure.
- Explains procedure and answer the questions competently to patient and family members prior to the procedure and keep them informed throughout the process
- Interfaces with patient, staff and physicians both within and external to the department to facilitate the improvement of the patient experience and Work continuously to improve Press Ganey score.
- occasionally moves objects or patients with assistance.
- Must have ARDMS, RVT is a plus.
- Must have Vascular exp.
- Must have at least one year of Ultrasound experience.
We'll be contacting you regarding your application on the phone number provided.
Note: Your information will never be shared without your permission.