Exciting Job | Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) | Oneonta | New York
Licensed Practical Nurse
Sign Into see complete details
A facility in Oneonta, NY is looking for a LPN for a nursing home.
- Phenomenal teamwork, multi-disciplinary collaboration and professional respect – we offer a dynamic environment for professional development.
- Extraordinary unit culture that embraces each team member – a sense of belonging.
- Affords the clinical experience to attain strong critical thinking skills, vast knowledge of disease processes and body systems, and robust care management skills.
- 3:00p-11:30p, 5*8 hour shifts per week, 40 hours per week total
- Current State of New York LPN licensure is required
- BLS certification is required.
- Must have prior experience as a LPN
- Long Term Care (LTC) and Travel experience preferred
Graduation from an Accredited Practical Nurse Program.
We'll be contacting you regarding your application on the phone number provided.
Note: Your information will never be shared without your permission.