Exciting opportunity | PMHNP | Hybrid | New York
Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatric/Mental Health
Sign Into see complete details
What we're looking for
- Excitement and passion about Done’s vision; recognition of the impact on the healthcare industry
- Comfort working independently as well as with the Done. team
- Comfort operating in a fast-moving, high-growth environment
What you'll do
- Video, message and in-person patient consults
- Manage your patient’s medication regimens you prescribe
What you'll need
- Willingness to put patients first
- At least 1 year of clinical experience with ADHD patients
- Valid PMHNP license in one or more states
- Valid DEA license
- Malpractice Insurance: The practitioner must have malpractice insurance and have no active legal disputes or investigations against their license
- Working with a collaborating physician: The practitioner is required to already be working with a collaborating physician to support their practice if their state requires (No need for independent practice states).
- Proficiency with word processing and computer skills; comfortable adapting to new software and workflow updates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to commute to a local office space to conduct initial consultations with new patients. Bonus if you have a location where you'd like to see Done patients
We'll be contacting you regarding your application on the phone number provided.
Note: Your information will never be shared without your permission.