Chambers Health is seeking a Family Medicine Physician. This is a permanent assignment.
BE / BC Family Practice Physician
Traditional Family Practice seeing patients of all ages
EMR: CPSI (Hospital)
EMR: ECW (Clinic)
Mon-Fri / 8-5
Call: One day per week & 1:7 weekend
Current TX License
Full support staff
Low volume ER: 3,500 annual
Average PPD in the ER: 7-10
Current & Unrestricted Texas license
Benefits and Features:
- 36 paid time off (PTO) days for vacation, sick, holiday
and CME days
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance for physician and
- Life insurance for the physician
- Up to $2,500 for licensure renewals and reasonable
CME expenses per year
Physician’s role with the company:
- Mon-Fri, 8-hr shift,
- 2 Family Practice physicians and 4 Physician
Assistants are on the team. 85% outpatient
and 15% in an inpatient/ER setting
- Traditional family practice seeing patients of all ages.
- Average 22 patients/day
- Candidate MUST live in the community. Relocation
will be considered for the right
Located between Houston and Beaumont just 6 miles south of I-10. This community offers quiet country living with direct access to the larger cities. Offering relaxation, hunting, fishing and great beaches near the Gulf Coast, Trinity Bay, and numerous lakes and wild life areas. The community offers numerous civic organizations, church affiliations and has enormous volunteer support from local businesses and citizens. A truly ideal community!
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.