Citizen's Medical Center is seeking a Family Practice Physician. This is a permanent assignment
The Family Center for Health Care physician compensation and benefit’s offer an excellent overall
package that is in the top 85th percentile of the market. You will be joining six other Family Practice
Board Certified Physicians, three Nurse Practitioners, and 5 Physician Assistants. This opportunity provides you with the ability to have a full spectrum family practice by allowing you to do a full range of OB services, endoscopic procedures, dermatology, and any other expanded services that you may have training in. Along with the great salary guarantee, a generous productivity incentive is also included. This opportunity offers a flexible schedule with an emphasis of quality time outside of work. Grow both personally and professionally as you enjoy your family practice career.
- Physician must hold a MD or DO degree and BC/BE
(truly BE) in Family Medicine. We offer benefits which
include Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Retirement
Plan, CME, & Malpractice coverage. We offer State
- Current KS license, or will accept Providers needing
KS State license.
- Average Patients per day: 18-20
- Payer Mix: 61% Commercial, 23% Medicare, 11%
Medicaid, 5% Self
- EMR: Aprima / CPSI
- Outpatient family practice with some inpatient
-- InPatient: Rounding, admitting. ER handles codes
- Clinic Hours: 7a-6p
- Provider Schedule: Flexible 40 hours week. Can work
4 or 5 days a week.
- Will be joining clinic with seven other BC Physicians
- Minimal Call Schedule
- No Weekends or Nights (covered by APP’s)
Family Practice Physician Compensation & Benefits include:
- The family practice opportunity offers a very market
competitive guaranteed base salary 1st Year
- Range from $210,000 to $260,000 depending on skill
level and schedule.
- A signing bonus (case by case basis)
- A student loan repayment plan
- A physician production incentive usually achieved by
the 2nd year
- Paid physician benefits include; medical/dental
benefits and long-term disability
- Retirement plan (401-K)
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Paid vacation – Four weeks and major holidays
- Paid CME, Dues & Subscriptions -$4,200 per year
- Paid leave for CME – Five days
- Paid moving expenses (Cap of $7,000)
Colby is a rural community of 5,000 population located in Northwest Kansas. Colby resides in Thomas County with a total population of 8,000. In providing OB services for the surrounding region, the clinic draws patients from a nine county area. Colby offers a quality lifestyle with affordable housing and an outstanding public school system. A wide variety of outdoor sports and recreational attractions are available locally and within the area. Colby is known as “the Oasis on the Plains” an image due to its progressive educational, medical, cultural and commercial facilities. The Family Practice Clinic is one of the most modern and
progressive clinics in the region.
Citizen’s Medical Center, Inc. (CMCI) is a community based, private not-for-profit 25 bed critical access hospital. CMCI strives to be the most progressive, dependable, knowledgeable regional medical center providing compassionate, evidence-based care, in a cost effective manner; therefore, becoming the provider and employer of choice. We have the most advanced diagnostics on-site including an 80 slice CT, 3D Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, and 24hr
Ultrasound. Hospital acute care admissions in 2016 totaled 575 with 150 Swing Bed admissions, over 1,000 surgeries/procedures, 169 deliveries, and roughly 3,000 ER visits. CMCI is served by a thriving Specialty Clinic with over 30 specialty physicians from Salina, Garden City, Hays, Wichita, and Denver, CO. Citizens Medical Center, Inc. continuously seeks out additional ways to expand our services and offer breakthrough technology in order to carry out our mission of, Enhancing the Lives of Those we Serve.