|Family Practice Physician needed in delightful Chubbuck, ID|
| Family Medicine|| Chubbuck, ID|
|Health West Community Health Center is seeking a Family Practice Physician. This is a permanent assignment. Start Date: ASAP
- Mon-Fri / 8a-5p
- Outpatient Family Practice Clinic
- Seeing patients of all ages
- Board Certified Family Practice
- Active & Unrestricted Idaho License
- Up to 50K in Student Loan Forgiveness
- Provide direct medical care, emergency medical care, including emergency minor surgery.
- Counsel and advise patients and their families on problems of treatment, care and adjustment.
- Refers patients to appropriate ancillary and supportive services.
- Participate in after hours on-call coverage of clinics.
- Participates as a member of the QA committee when assigned.
- Keeps strict confidence of all knowledge gained while performing the duties of his/her profession.
- Supervises, counsels, trains and conducts evaluations for mid-level providers.
- All other duties or assignments as set up per individual contracts.
- The physician is responsible for administering direct specifically designated services areas of Health West, Incorporated.
- The physician works with the Chief Medical Officer who evaluates progress and advises when appropriate.
- In the required duties of this position, reasonable exposure to bloodborne pathogens is anticipated by association with patients, trauma and performing lab work.
Please apply here or contact me with any questions|