Gastroenterologist needed in Austin, TX
St. David's Healthcare is seeking a Gastroenterologist to join a large multi-specialty group at our main clinic in North Austin.
• Board Certified/Board Eligible Outpatient Gastroenterologist
• Trained in the following procedures:
• Upper endoscopy
• High resolution esophageal
• Esophageal pH and impedance
• Small bowel and esophageal capsule endoscopy
• Breath testing for H. pylori, SIBO, and lactose intolerance
• Diagnosis and management of chronic gastrointestinal and liver conditions such as gastroesophageal reflux, Barrett’s esophagus, ulcers, celiac disease, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, viral hepatitis, cirrhosis, pancreatitis, and cancers or precancerous lesions of the gastrointestinal system.
• This position does not offer visa sponsorship
• No ERCP/EUS
• Call 1:4 within the practice
• Oupatient only practice
• Work with 3 other Gastroenterologists and 2 APPs
• Competitive starting salary
• Comprehensive benefits package
About the Practice
This multi-specialty group has been providing care to Central Texas since 1952.
We are a medical group formed by physicians to enhance patient care through collaboration and innovation. This cooperative spirit promotes excellence by providing a wide range of medical services to communities we serve.
Living in Austin, Texas:
Austin, TX was Ranked #1 City in US News & World Report's 2018 Best Places to Live. It is one of the fastest-growing and most desirable cities in the country. Cost of living, job market, quality of life, and people's desire to live there were all criteria used in the ranking. Austin is well-known as a culturally vibrant and progressive city, and as the 'live music capital of the world,' hosts year-round outdoor activities and festivals. It is also home to the state capitol, multiple technology companies, and the University of Texas. Residents enjoy its many parks and lakes for hiking, biking, swimming and boating. This is an excellent opportunity in an exciting area!