Facility: Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center
Provider Type: Physician
Specialties: Internal Medicine -- Gastroenterology
EMR System: Epic
Practice Setting: Inpatient/Outpatient
Coverage Type: Schedued Clinical Hours + Call
Start Date: 10 Jun 2019
1. Location: Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center, CPG Gastroenterology
2. June 24 - July 1 8AM - 8AM / IP Consults, OP procedures (if needed) & 24 Hour Call
· July 8 - July 12 8AM -5PM / IP Consults & Lab Only
3. Work Schedule: IP consults, OP Procedures (if needed), rounding, emergencies and 24 hour call.
4. Procedures required: All the standard GI procedures
*must be able to do 15-20 procedures a day*
5. Consults: 30-40 inpatient consults per day
6. Must have active PA license
7. Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible within 5 years of Residency through the American Board of Internal Medicine, Subspecialty of Gastroenterology.
8. Must be Fellowship Trained in Gastroenterology
9. 2 other physicians in practice
10. EMR System: Epic
11. Confirmation process: The division director would like a phone interview.
About Conemaugh Health System:
Conemaugh Health System, of Duke LifePoint Healthcare, is the largest healthcare provider in west central Pennsylvania, serving over a half-million patients each year through the Conemaugh Physician Group and Medical Staff, a network of hospitals, specialty clinics and patient focused programs. Conemaugh Health System employs over 5,000 clinical and non-clinical staff, and over 450 physicians committed to providing the ideal patient experience.
Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center, the flagship hospital of Conemaugh Health System, is a tertiary care regional referral hospital known for clinical excellence and nationally recognized patient outcomes. Conemaugh Memorial is the most technologically sophisticated hospital between Pittsburgh, PA and Hershey, PA and offers specialized services including a regional Level 1 Trauma Center, Level 3 Regional Intensive Care Nursery and high-risk obstetrical care.
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.