Lake City Medical Center is seeking a Gastroenterologist. This is a permanent assignment
FINANCIAL STATUS: Private Practice
EXISTING PRACTICE / SOLO: Exiting Practice
INPATIENT OR OUTPATIENT: In and Outpatient
- Lake City Medical Center is seeking a board certified / board eligible gastroenterologist to join a well-established private practice.
- The incoming physician would join an experienced staff and 3 providers – 2 board certified gastroenterologists and 1 ARNP. The ARNP has privileges at the hospital to help with seeing inpatient consults.
- The practice is housed in a large office with their own surgery center and additional ancillary services like anesthesia and pathology. Clinical research is available as well.
- New grads are welcome. No ERCP or EUS required.
- Lake City Medical Center is offering the incoming physician a competitive compensation package. The practice has partnership capabilities available.
Lake City Medical Center has been providing quality healthcare to Lake City and the surrounding communities for almost 60 years. We are a 91-bed comprehensive care facility offering medical and surgical programs including 24-hour emergency care, heart care, orthopedics, cancer care, imaging and rehabilitation services. LCMC is the area's ONLY Accredited Chest Pain Hospital and the only facility to offer interventional cardiology. We are accredited by The Joint Commission and have been named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for four consecutive years. We have been named the area's Best of the Best Hospital 18 years in a row!
Lake City, Florida is in the heart of Columbia County – beautiful landscape filled with pine forests, crystal-blue springs and charming communities. Lake City is known as the “Gateway to Florida” because it is adjacent to the intersection of Interstate 75 and Interstate 10. Located just a short drive from Jacksonville, the coast and many of Central Florida’s premier attractions, like Disney, Lake City is a community where you can work and play!
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.