|Gastroenterologist needed in sunny Tallahassee, FL|
| Internal Medicine|| Tallahassee, FL|
|Capital Regional Medical Center is seeking a Gastroenterologist. This is a permanent assignment
FINANCIAL STATUS: Private Practice
EXISTING PRACTICE / SOLO: Existing Practice
INPATIENT OR OUTPATIENT: In and Outpatient
- Capital Regional Medical Center is seeking a board certified / board eligible gastroenterologist to join another in an established practice.
- Office is located on the hospital's campus with quick access for procedures and consults.
- Practice covers hospital's emergency department - offering an immediate patient base.
- Practice is flexible on set-up. Potential to manage blocked scheduling - week in the clinic with no call and then week in the hospital managing consults, call and doing procedures.
- Practice has scribe and medical assistants to assist with efficiency and patient throughput.
- New grads welcome. No advanced endoscopic fellowship required.
Capital Regional Medical Center is a fully-accredited healthcare facility with more than 1,100 employees and 500 physicians.
A 266-bed, acute-care hospital that offers 24/7 Emergency Services in Leon and Gadsden Counties including; a Pediatric ER, Senior Care ER and an Express Care ER. We also offer a Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/PCI, Comprehensive Breast Center, Family Center, Heart & Vascular Center, Orthopedic Center, Physical Therapy Services, Stroke Center, Surgical Services, Wound Healing Center, Network-of-Care Affiliated Physician Practices, and more.
In 2015, Tallahassee was recognized as an All-American City for the 2nd time. As the state capital, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Florida’s most beautiful beaches. Join a community where you can work and play!
Please apply here or contact me with any questions|