Fort Walton Beach, FL
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
BE Or BC
Busy and growing practice in the beautiful Coastal Florida Panhandle is seeking an experienced Gastroenterologist to join our team.
The group is affiliated with Fort Walton Beach Medical Center, a 267 bed level II trauma center and HCA facility. Fort Walton Beach Medical Center is quickly growing and advancing to support community need with a recent 45 million dollar expansion and renovation. Upcoming plans include construction of a new tower with an additional 40+ beds. Soon thereafter we will begin offering a GME program as we work towards expanding our services from a level II to a level I trauma center.
* ABMS Board Certified or Eligible
* Experienced, but not required
* EUS / ERCP a plus but not required
* HCA employed position with competitive compensation and full benefits package to include: Paid Malpractice, Marketing, Relocation, Health, Life, Disability, Dental, Paid CME, Vacation, Fees/Dues, 401k and more.
* 1 in 3 Practice/ ER call
* 2 room Hospital GI lab staffed 24/7
* Newly purchased ERCP equipment
* Brand new office space under construction
HCA Healthcare is well established and is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, consisting of more than 185 hospitals and 119 freestanding surgery centers located in 21 U.S. states and the U.K.
Okaloosa County has excellent schools - consistently ranking among the top schools in the state of Florida, a vibrant and stable economy, and some of the most beautiful, white-sand beaches in the country. In addition, we have great shopping, arts, golf, boating, water sports, entertainment and dining.