• Assesses patients and/or populations; develops, implements and evaluates plans of care; clearly documents and communicates information both in written and verbal forms.
• Performs diagnostic and therapeutic procedures according to established guidelines and standards as necessary for the care of the patient
• Utilizing evidence based practice, serves as a clinical expert for policies, procedures, documentation, and skills.
• Assists in the education, training and development of new and existing staff members.
• Engages in the “community of the work unit” by staying aware of changes, participating in data collection or auditing, engages in Quality Improvement.
• Leverages technology and informatics to optimize healthcare outcomes.
• Commits to continued professional development of self and others.
• Contributes to the division and/or specialty goals and the Hospital Strategic Plan.
LICENSURE: Licensed as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) or Physician Assistant (PA)
CERTIFICATIONS: Maintains national certification as APRN (PMHNP) or PA in the appropriate population foci for the position
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Must be able to see, hear, stand, walk, speak, read, and perform manual tasks with or without accommodation, and care for oneself with little or no difficulty.
2. Must be able to independently lift 15lbs.
3. Sitting- Frequently
4. Talking on phone/in person- Constantly
5. Standing/walking- Frequently
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.