Santa Monica, CA
We are seeking energetic physicians who are experienced practicing in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine to provide telemedicine primary care, design new clinical protocols, and help build out the EMR that powers everything we do.
We’re looking for those who can commit to joining our team with a consistent schedule during daytime, evening or weekend hours. Join a quickly growing company and take the unique opportunity to put your medical training to use in a new system of practice with competitive pay for qualified providers.
Work can be completed on a laptop, and your location does not matter.
We are looking for someone with:
1) Excellent communication skills with a focus on clinician-patient interaction
2) Willingness to learn new tech platforms (with training)
3) Multiple state licenses required among the following states (at least 3):
AK, GA, IL, KY, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, WA, WY, OR, NJ, CO, WI, CT, VA
4) Minimum 1-2 years of clinical practice
5) Passion for revolutionizing healthcare
This role is flexible and remote-based.
We are building a model of care that puts patients and doctors first. If you are interested, please apply using the link below.
Prior telemedicine experience
Experience with electronic medical record/prescription systems