DirectShifts is looking for a Dermatologist locums at an exciting client location in NYC.
- Maintain high clinical standard of service through adherence to all clinical protocols
- Conduct thorough and personalized customer consultations (in-person and via telehealth) in order to develop integrative treatment plans that may include prescriptions, OTC product recommendations and in-person services across our skin, hair, bone and hormone categories of care.
- Provide a best in-class customer experience with every interaction.
- Administer cosmetic injectables, including Botox, Xeomin, or other neurotoxins and fillers.
- Administer PRP injections for hair loss
- Administer other cosmetic procedures, including LED light therapy, chemical peels, and micro needling
- Educate customers on skin and hair products and supplements to enhance their procedures
- 1+ years post residency and cosmetic dermatology experience required
- Ability to work in-person in Manhattan
- Experience within a Dermatologist office is required
- Must be a currently licensed in the state of New York (other states a plus)
- Experience working in a multi-specialty environment a plus
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.