High Paying L&D RN Role at Salinas Valley - CA
Assesses, plans, implements, evaluates, and supervises individualized patient care and meets all eligibility requirements of a Registered Nurse to work under the supervision of the Director.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops a plan of care based upon the assessment of patient, age appropriate and developmental needs of the patient.
- Collaborates with physicians and other health team members in developing the plan of care.
- Provides, delegates, and coordinates the plan of care.
- Initiates, manages and participates in discharge planning and patient/family teaching.
- Evaluates and updates patient’s response to plan of care.
- Facilitates physiological, psychosocial, and spiritual care of the patient.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as L&D RN mandatory.
- BLS-AHA, California RN License, NRP, ACLS-AHA certification are required.
- Vaccines of Covid19 (+ Booster), Tdap, Varicella, MMR, & Hep B. (non-negotiable) required.
Share this Job
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.
Earn more money