High-Paying Medical Assistant/Care Navigator Opportunity
Technician, Other Oakland, CA
Assisted living facility offering a high-paying opportunity for team-oriented, hard working medical assistants and care navigators!
As a primary care medical assistant/care-navigator, you will work with our physicians to coordinate the care for residents in assisted living communities.
Offering $23-$26/hour based on experience! Would like candidate to start ASAP!
Responsibilities and Duties:
You will work from our clinic inside an assisted living community
You will meet with our patients weekly to assess their health
You will carry out virtual visits between physicians and patients using our telehealth cart.
You will use our platform to track and assign tasks to other people on the care team
Every time there is an emergency, she will connect patients to one of our physicians.
You will coordinate care and schedule visits.
The work is 9:00 PM-5:00 PM, Mon-Fri.
- College or comparable degree preferred.
- Experience working with high-acuity seniors suffering from dementia. Ideal: hospice / ALF / SNF experience.
- Personal characteristics: Resourceful.
- Testing: COVID-19 and TB (we will provide both)
- Certifications: No. CNA is a plus.
- Licenses: Yes
- Physical abilities: High energy
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.