High Paying *Remote* Social Worker Role - West Coast/Arizona
We are looking for a full-time Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to provide mental health and substance use care coordination, counseling and psychotherapy services including group and one on one session to patients offered via telehealth. This position is 100% remote.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate care between patients and other healthcare providers to facilitate effective patient-centered, team-based care.
- Address patients concerns during early treatment and periods of instability, track treatment response, and answer questions related to the treatment process and documents them in EHR.
- Assess patients’ mental health and substance use disorder clinical needs.
- Provide motivational interviewing, behavioral activation, problem-solving treatment, and CBT.
- Deliver therapeutic treatment.
- Collect psychosocial health history and collaborate with the medical provider to develop a treatment plan for new patients. Systematically track treatment response, outreach efforts, and clinical outcomes.
Exciting signing bonus of $2,500
- Licensed in any state of West coast / Arizona (LCSW).
- Willingness/ability to apply for a reciprocal LCSW license in a state not presently licensed if licensed in one of the two above states (CA or OR) alongside your designated home state.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited graduate-level program.
- Minimum 1 years of experience providing direct care for individuals diagnosed with Substance Use Disorder, including individual and group-based psychotherapy.
- Available to work 1-2 evenings per week.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.