CT Technologist role in NY
Radiologic (Medical) Technologist, CT Technologist
Perform CT scans on Inpatients, Outpatients, and ED patients as ordered by a physician.
- Reconstruct images for the Radiologist as needed and send images to PACS to be interpreted.
- Document the status of cases in the RIS and add electronic notes in the PACS as necessary.
- Assist the Radiologist in the performance of Interventional Procedures utilizing CT guidance.
- Transport patients to and from the CT Scan Department and the ED as needed.
- Preparation and insertion of IV catheters for the injection of contrast media.
- Must have NYSDOH license in CT
- Must have at least 1 year of CT exp
- Main ER work with IV certificate preferred.
Shift Types: NOC, PM
Share this Job
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.
Earn more money