L&D RN Role in NY
Mt. Kisco, NY
Thrive in this challenging and rewarding role, as you provide top-notch nursing care to L&D patients.
Roles and responsiblities:
- Perform thorough nursing assessments. Develop and implement individualized care plans.
- Serve as an educational resource for patients, families and staff.
- Participate in discharge planning. Evaluate patient outcomes, and identify and address opportunities for improvement.
- Must be experienced LDR RNs with at least 2 years L&D experience.
- Must have NCC-EFM certificates at time of submission.
- Must have AWHONN intermediate cert at time of submission; advanced certificates will not be accepted.
- NRP required.
Share this Job
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.
Earn more money