L&D RN role in NY
Sleepy Hollow, NY
Sign Into see complete details
Thrive in this challenging and rewarding role, as you provide top-notch nursing care to L&D patients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops a plan of care based upon the assessment of patient, age appropriate and developmental needs of the patient.
- Collaborates with physicians and other health team members in developing the plan of care.
- Provides, delegates, and coordinates the plan of care.
- Initiates, manages and participates in discharge planning and patient/family teaching.
- Evaluates and updates patient’s response to plan of care.
- Facilitates physiological, psychosocial, and spiritual care of the patient.
- Must have at least 3 years of L&D experience.
- Must have NY license and NRP certificate.
- Must have AWHONN Intermediate EFM cert (advanced only will not be accepted) at time of submission.
- Must have NCC EFM at time of submission.
- Must be able to start IV's.
- Previous Travel preferred.
7pm-7:30am with three weekend days per month, May float to Post Partum.
We'll be contacting you regarding your application on the phone number provided.
Note: Your information will never be shared without your permission.