MRI technologist role in NY
Roles and Responsibility:
- Perform diagnostic examinations to ensure the quality and continuity of patient care
- Assist with the workflow of the department to ensure the completion of work assignments
- Demonstrate knowledge, understanding, and competency in clinical area of the practice
- Demonstrate the ability to use all channels of communication to address inter- and intradepartmental concerns, solve problems, and address conflict.
- Must have NYS license.
- Must have ARRT and be MRI certified
- Must have MRI exp on GE equipment.
Share this Job
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.
Earn more money