Operating Room RN role in NY
Sign Into see complete details
Roles and Responsbilities:
- Assesses patients at intervals as stated in policies and procedures.
- Functions in the scrub and or circulating role during operative or other invasive procedures. Ensures the operative procedure is being performed on the correct patient and site, side and level.
- Develops an individualized perioperative patient plan of care.
- Administering medications and performing appropriate interventions when needed
- NYS licensed RN required with at least 2 yrs OR experience.
- Please submit OR RN scrub skills checklist AND OR RN circulate skills checklist
7am-7pm, 3 days a week for 8 weeks.
We'll be contacting you regarding your application on the phone number provided.
Note: Your information will never be shared without your permission.