Highly Paying Staff Nurse role in CA
Administrator, Dialysis, Peritoneal
San Jose, CA
The Staff Nurse is the leader of the team that is closest to patient care. Team members such as CCHT’s, LVN’s, LPN’s and EST’s look to the Staff Nurse as the leader of their team, their pod.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To provide a safe and professional environment for patients to receive treatment.
- Leads the treatment floor, overseeing patient care and directing patient care technicians.
- Coordinates with the interdisciplinary team and physicians to meet the patient’s needs.
- Advocate for patients and effectively coordinate with other team members.
- Ensures compliance with policies, procedures and regulations.
- Provides education to staff and patients.
- One year general nursing experience and three months experience in the applicable modality (HD, PD or HHD).
- Graduation from an accredited nursing school or equivalent, BSN preferred.
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice; current CPR certification.
Share this Job
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.
Earn more money