Exciting Home Health Nurse Practitioner role in an exciting young company | Fully Remote
About the Role:
Fully remote, Home Health Nurse Practitioner.
We are looking for Home Health Nurses to provide a variety of tasks during patient visits depending on the specific plan of care and type of patient.
- Assess and chart observations of the patient’s condition at each visit
- Complete evaluation tasks, including reviewing medication and vital signs
- Administer Physician-prescribed medication
- Dress or redress wounds and assess the healing progress
- Provide education to patients and families on proper home health care procedures and strategies
- Coordinate with Physicians, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and other individuals in the patient’s care plan
- Keep the patient comfortable through palliative care
- Recommend tools or devices that may improve the quality of life for the patient
- Registered nurse preparation
- Master’s degree
- Nurse Practitioner certification
- Excellent assessment and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of home health care regulations and reimbursement
- Excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills
- Knowledge of regulations on advance directives and end-of-life care
Share this Job
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.
Earn more money