Alameda Health System offers acute care in the San Francisco East Bay of Alameda County at Highland Hospital.
• Consult for neurology services for both inpatient and emergency department patients
• Provide outpatient services as determined by the Chief of the Division of Neurology and Chair of the Department of Medicine
• Provide direct care and supervise trainees
• Serve as Stroke Medical Director at Alameda Hospital
• Provide bedside and formal didactic teaching to medical students and residents
• Train and evaluate medical students and residents
• Fosters a healthy learning environment
• Valid California medical license and DEA license
• BC/BE in Neurology
• Advanced fellowship training as a neuro hospitalist or neurovascular neurology is preferred.
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.