· We are searching for a dedicated intensive care
unit (ICU) nurse to deliver vital care to seriously ill or injured patients in
our ICU department. As a specialized nurse, you will be highly trained to treat
patients who have suffered strokes, heart attacks, or undergone invasive
· You will perform a range of tasks including
performing diagnostic tests, conducting follow-up visits, monitoring patient
recovery, and responding to medical emergencies. In addition to having a highly
analytical mindset, our ideal candidate will also possess excellent
communication and interpersonal skills.
· Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
· Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients,
and their family members.
· Begin treatment and monitor doses.
· If necessary, respond to a medical emergency
and alert the appropriate doctors.
· Care for patient needs throughout their
recovery in the ICU unit.
· Complete all necessary paperwork before
transferring a patient.
· Maintain patient records.
· Create and implement effective care plans.
· Bachelor’s degree in nursing or a relevant
· At least 1 years’ experience as an ICU nurse or
critical care unit.
· Good understanding of health information
structures and technology.
· Available to work 12-hour day and night shifts.
· Demonstrate brilliant empathy and communication
· Ability to work
in a stressful and emotional environment.
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.