Interesting telemedicine oppportunity for CA therapists!
Marriage & Family Therapist N/A, CA
Innovative mental wellness startup offering a flexible, competitively paying telemedicine opportunity!
This company provides a complete and clinically proven treatment program for depression, anxiety, and burnout with long-lasting outcomes.
- Connect with patients on platform for a video therapy session.
- Guide patients through 12 weeks of tailored content to promote a healthy lifestyle and teach about behavioral mindfulness.
- Monitor patient biofeedback (training provided) with customized patient wearable that keeps track of healthy habits.
- Two brief check-ins daily
- Min. 10 hours/wk time commitment
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Doctoral or Master’s degree in psychology, counseling, marriage and family therapy or other relevant field
- A license to practice (licensed psychologist, LCSW, LMFT, LPC). Multiple states a plus.
- Mindfulness & CBT training
- Comfortable with a holistic approach to treatment of depression, anxiety, and burnout
- 3+ years of clinical experience and a background working with clients with depression and anxiety.
Share this Job
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.