Intensivist Opportunity with HCA and ICC in Charleston, SC
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA, one of the nation's largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for Critical Care Trained Physicians with experience leading teams and improving quality measures to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at Trident Health System in Charleston, SC.
* 28 ICU beds - mix of 16 bed Med/Surg, 6 bed CV ICU, and 6 bed Trauma ICU. Experience with Cardiac and Neuro ICU highly desirable (no ECMO)
* Closed ICU
* 24/7 in-house Physician Coverage: 12 hr MD day coverage/12 hr MD night coverage
* APP support staff
* Average census 20 patients per day
* Full-time positions available
About ICC Healthcare
* ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 41 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
* Last year, our providers had over 188,000 patient encounters nationwide.
* We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 185 facilities in 21 states providing services to over 28 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference--
* The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
* Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
* We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
* We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
* Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
Trident Health has served the communities of Charleston, Berkeley and Dorchester Counties for more than 40 years as a healthcare leader. Since opening Trident Medical Center in 1975 Trident Health now includes Summerville Medical Center; two freestanding emergency rooms - Moncks Corner Medical Center and Centre Pointe Emergency - and two urgent care centers - CareNow Urgent Care in North Charleston and CareNow Urgent Care in Goose Creek. There is a vast opportunity to join our team of 2,400 employees and more than 500 physicians and 400 volunteers.
Trident Medical Center is a 313-bed, tertiary-care hospital providing a comprehensive range of services including trauma, surgical, heart and vascular services. Among Trident's many specialties is minimally invasive robotic surgery for a variety of cases such as hernia, gynecologic, thoracic and spine. The hospital's accreditations in many specialties, including stroke and cardiac care, is a testament to the quality of Trident's physicians and clinicians. Summerville Medical Center, currently a 94-bed, acute-care hospital, will add 30 beds in 2019 to accommodate the hospital's rapidly growing women's and children's services. In addition to a designated pediatric ER the hospital also features a maternal fetal medicine program and other pediatric subspecialists. Summerville Medical Center enjoys an enviable reputation earned through services such as its accredited bariatric program; a pediatric/PICU unit and women's services, including "home-like" birthing suites. Trident Health has earned recognition as a leader in the delivery of healthcare in the Lowcountry.