Fort Pierce, FL
Experienced Intensivist Needed in Southeast Florida
Internal Medicine Critical Care
Pulmonary Critical Care
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center, Fort Pierce, FL
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA, one of the nation's largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced.
We are looking for an experienced BC/BE Critical Care trained physician to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at Lawnwood Regional Medical Center in Fort Pierce, FL.
Opportunity Specifics - Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
* Leadership experience is preferred
* 24 hour Physician coverage with APP support of 18 bed MICU and 12 bed SICU .
* 12 hour shifts: 1 MD and 1 APP 7 am - 7 pm/1 MD 7 pm - 7 am.
* 15 shifts per month in 3-5 day blocks; day and night shifts.
* Full time, Part Time, PSA, PRN and Locums Opportunities Available.
About ICC Healthcare
* ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 31 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
* Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
* We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 184 facilities in 20 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
* The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
* Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
* We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
* We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
* Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA's commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
* Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
* Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more.
* Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring.
* Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling.
* Occurrence based malpractice insurance.
* Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections.
* PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities.
* Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities.
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute is a 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services. Lawnwood is home to the most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast and offers diagnostic, interventional and therapeutic care, including open-heart surgery. Other hospital services include a 24/7 emergency department, pediatric emergency department, labor/delivery and birthing, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology, nuclear medicine, diagnostic services, and a full range of inpatient and outpatient general surgical services. Lawnwood provides the area's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Level II Trauma Center, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Compressive Stroke Center.