Intensivist/ICU Job in St. Petersburg. New grad friendly.
St. Petersburg, FL
Nation's Largest Intensivist Group
St. Petersburg, Florida
BE Or BC
Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve.
We are looking for BC/BE Critical Care trained physicians to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at St. Petersburg General Hospital in St. Petersburg, FL.
Opportunity Specifics – St. Petersburg General Hospital
• 21 Bed Critical Care Unit
• Open ICU model with mandatory intensivist consult
• 12 hour shifts 7 am – 7 pm with night call
• Fulltime, Part-time, PRN and PSA options
• Teaching responsibilities with ACGME hospital based program with in-house residents 24/7
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
• Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What ICC Offers
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities