Internal Medicine Physician
El Paso, Texas
Full Time BE Or BC
Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare is seeking Internal Medicine physicians to serve as core faculty and join the El Paso Internal Medicine Residency Program.
• Outpatient clinic
• Must be American Board of Internal Medicine or American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine, or possess qualifications judged acceptable to the Review Committee.
• Previous faculty experience with an ACGME accredited internal medicine residency program preferred; candidates with experience in GME program administration preferred.
• Be willing to combine outpatient resident teaching and direct patient care responsibilities (up to 25/75)
• Have strong administrative and team building skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, etc., are highly encouraged to apply. At HCA, we believe graduate medical education is much more than medical training. Our goal is to inspire tomorrow’s physicians to care for and improve human life by focusing on patient-centered approaches to practicing the latest evidence-based medicine. As the nation’s top-performing healthcare system, we believe in challenging our residents to exceed our patient’s expectations at every turn. Today, we have more than 200 residency and fellowship programs in 43 hospitals across 13 states. Over the next five years, we will invest in 100 more programs that will offer 5,000 residency positions, making HCA one of, if not, the leading provider of graduate medical education in the country.
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.